BILTWELL Exfil-65 Dufflebag
The EXFIL-65 is just the right size to swallow up camping gear or clothing and keep it completely protected from the elements. We don't really think you should put 65 beers in it, but that's how we measure the interior volume instead of liters. With rugged straps with built-in handles and loops, it is easy to mount in just about any configuration. The MOLLE loops on the thermally welded front panel allow for adding accessories or simply clipping on a carabiner with extra junk like camp cups, flip-flops or whatever.
- UV-treated 500 sides and 1000-denier bottom is PVC-coated tarpaulin and is 100% waterproof
- Roll-top closure with reinforced nylon quick-release buckles keeps contents sealed tight
- Double-thick bottom construction with external PVC coating for greater durability
- 2-inch-wide, ballistic-grade polyester nylon loops and box-stitched handles on sides feature woven reflective thread for better nighttime visibility
- 6 rows of MOLLE for mounting accessories
- Universal fitment for motorcycles, UTVs, 4x4s, auto roof racks, etc.
- Interior volume can hold 65 12-ounce cans
- Stuffed and closed dimensions: 22" tall x 12" wide