S&S T143 Long Block Engine, Touring 99-06, Dyna 99-05, Wrinkle Black
S&S T143 Long Block Engine
Size does matter. The S&S T143 Long Block engine is the biggest and baddest S&S engine that will fit in a stock frame. It's big, 143 cubic inches. Since the introduction of the S&S T124 eleven years ago, it has continued to set the industry standard for aftermarket engines. The T124 has become the go-to choice for upgrading your late model Harley-Davidson motorcycle and it remains a great choice today. However, there's a new sheriff in town. The T124's big brother just came to the party. At double the HP of a stock motor the power of the T143 requires technical expertise for the installation and tuning along with an experienced rider. This is an ultra performance/race engine. Longevity, engine noise, vibration and throttle sensitivity have all been compromised to reach this level of performance while fitting in a stock chassis and as such is not suitable for every situation. It is the purchaser's responsibility to consider the suitability for their application. Engine noise and damage from abuse is not covered under warranty.
Features and benefits:
- Fits in stock chassis - no cutting or frame modifications
- 4.425" bore, 4 5/8" stroke with S&S Forged Flat Top pistons and 10.5:1 compression
- S&S B3 cylinder heads CNC machined with 2 bolt exhaust flanges
- S&S Super Stock T2 Crankcases with breather reed valve
- 3-Piece Flywheels
- S&S high flow oil pump and cam cover
- S&S 635 Easy Start gear drive cams and S&S 1:725 rocker arms for .674" total lift
- S&S Premium High Performance Tappets
- Induction parts are not included. There is a 70mm induction kit offered separately, that will “squeeze” all power from the engine. (part no. 170-0289)
- 6 months parts warranty
- Available with chrome cam gear cover, rocker boxes, tappet covers and pushrod tubes
Note: Installation requires the separate purchase of an oil line routing kit (part no. 31-0425 for 99-06 Touring). Does not accept stock exhaust system. An exhaust flange starter kit to build your own exhaust or to modify an existing performance exhaust is also available (part no. 550-0216).
1. If you wish to purchase the 70mm Induction kit, these are sold on exchange only. We will send them on your behalf to S&S.
2. S&S tests your incoming throttle body and its electrical components -a non-functional unit cannot be used and will be returned
3. S&S transfers your functional electrical components to your new S&S Throttle Hog
4. The complete Throttle Hog is tested and shipped to us (along with your original throttle body)