TECMATE Optimate Lithium 4s 6A
The OptiMate Lithium 4S 6A charges LiFePO4 / LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate) 4-series batteries with nominal voltage of 12.8V – 13.2V.
- IDEAL FOR: Lithium (LiFePO4) 12.8/13.2V batteries from 3 – 72Ah
- CHARGING AMPS: 6A (constant current)
- CHARGING VOLTS: nominal: 12.8V range: 0.5V – 14.4V
- OPERATION: Fully automatic
- STEPS: 10
- FEATURES: Saves low voltage LiFePO4 batteries. Specialized LiFePO4 charge cycle. Maintains & protects LiFePO4 batteries
- USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C).
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed).
- STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector.
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3 step low volt save & test.
- SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected.
- INCLUDED: weatherproof battery lead & battery clip set.
- WARRANTY: 3-year limited replacement warranty.