TECMATE Optimate 4 Dual Program CAN-BUS
OptiMate 4 Dual Program CAN-bus edition includes two charging programs; program 1 is for direct charging of a battery, program 2 allows safe and unsupervised charging through a BMW motorcycle’s CAN-bus controlled 12V socket. OptiMate 4 CAN-bus edition is delivered with program 2 pre-selected.
Special features in CAN-bus program:
- Automatic KEY-LESS activation and continued maintenance until charger is disconnected.
- Safe low voltage pulse desulphation.
- CHARGING AMPS : 1A (constant current)
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 2-step* desulphation recovery (*1-step low volt pulse save during CAN-bus mode).
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM amp; GEL 12V batteries from 3 – 50Ah.
- INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. BIKE 180° plug adapter-extender amp; standard battery clip set included.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected.