DAKOTA DIGITAL MLX-9400 Series Universal Gauge
The MLX-9400 Series is the latest generation of Dakota Digital popular bar-mount instrument system. Loaded with features and ability to customize to your liking, integrated pushbutton switches allow for accessible operation, even with gloves. The MLX-9400 universal models allow for interface with a variety of bikes, either OEM or highly modified. User-selectable RGB Lighting allows color selections to suit your bike and theme, movable displays allow you to place readouts in a variety of display locations, or even a selection between a digital or bar-graph style of readout for several displays! If you’ll be using this outside of the USA, you can also select between Imperial or Metric displays!
The MLX-9000 Series allows for further display expansion as well, including Air Suspension Pressure readouts, Boost Pressure or even a GPS-powered Compass. The MBM Series of Expansion Models allow this to take place with ease!
- Can be configured to show just what the rider wants to see
- Automatically dims and brightens depending on light levels
- 0-199 mph; 0-320 kmh speedometer, 0-8,000 rpm bar graph tachometer, oil pressure gauge (sensor included), voltmeter, fuel level gauge (requires stock sender), gear position readout, clock, million-mile odometer with dual trip meters
- Also includes turn signal, high beam, neutral, low fuel/oil/voltage, service engine and wait-to-start indicators
- Performance displays can show 0-60 mph/km/h timer, 1/4-mile time and speed, and high speed/rpm recall
- Independently select colors for speed reading, message center information, bar-graph readouts and gauge labels, or choose from 12 preset themes
- Features Bluetooth® technology that allows easy setup and customization from a smartphone or tablet
- 31 illumination colors available
- Dimensions: 5-7/8" (149.22mm) L x 2" (50.8mm) H x 1.75” (44.45mm) D
- Compatibility: Universal