ALPINESTARS Ast Air v2
AST Air v2 Riding Jacket
- Tech-Air 5® ready
- Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Constructed from hard-wearing 600 denier poly-fabric and incorporating extensive mesh panels strategically placed on the front, back and arms for optimum airflow performance.
- Removable Nucleon Flex protectors in the elbows and shoulders are lightweight, sleek and promote exceptional resistance against impacts.
- GP Lite on the shoulders for superior abrasion resistance in a key area.
- Chest and back pad compartments with comfort padding (Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade).
- Sleeves feature pre-curved construction for increased comfort performance in riding position.
- Volume adjustment system on sleeves incorporates hook and loop adjustments for highly personalized fit and to help maintain positioning of elbow protector.
- Elongated rear profile and hook and loop D-ring waist adjustment for added riding comfort and customization.
- External hand pockets are zipped for a safe and secure closure.
- Textile comfort edge on collar and cuffs for comfort and moisture-wicking.
- YKK® auto locking zippers for durability and safety.
- Reflective details.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.