The partially ventilated, comfortable, short-cuffed Metric sport gloves are ideal for summer use. They feature a TPU hard-shell knuckle and palm slider, 3D air mesh panels in all the right places for maximum airflow, and are predominantly constructed of drum dyed goat leather. The Connect Finger Tip is included so riders don’t need to take their gloves off when operating touchscreens. A hook-and-loop closure at the wrist ensures a snug/perfect fit every time.
- Outer shell 3D air mesh | Connect finger tip leather | corduroy | cowhide | goatskin | PWR|shell 500D stretch
- Lining tricot liner
- Protection TPU hard-shell knuckle | TPU hard-shell finger knuckles | TPU hard-shell palm slider
- Composition 54% leather, 39% Polyamide, 4% Elastane, 3% Polyurethane
- Adjustability Adjustment strap at wrist
- Ventilation Ventilation holes
- Features stretch | stretch lips | connect finger tip | short cuff