JOHN DOE Iron
Our Iron is a shoe specifically designed for riding motorcycles. Of course this classic boot has all important features required of a modern motorcycle shoe. The combination of genuine cowhide and added XTM-Fiber ® membrane (fiber technology made from DuPont ™ Kevlar® Coolmax® and Lycra®) give this shoe its high functionality and the respective protection in extreme conditions. So the Iron by John Doe provides additional abrasion protection over regular leather motorcycle shoes. Another feature is the John Doe Threepoint-Protection, meaning additional reinforcement at the ankle, heel and front. Leather "shift protection" adequately protects the boot and adds grip for shifting the motorcycle.
All of our motorcycle shoes of course also have a "waterstop function" (like trekking and hiking shoes), i.e. the tongue is designed to prevent water from quickly seeping into the shoe at the laces. An oil-resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole is also standard on our JohnDoe motorcycle shoes. The beautiful vintage leather with contrasting stitching and details such as a John Doe logo embossed in leather on the ankle protection or the JDM metal emblem on the tab round off the classic design of our "Iron".
- XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
- Vintage cowhide 1.1mm (black / brown)
- Water repellent and breathable
- Threepoint Protection (reinforced ankle, heel and front)
- Reinforcement/protection for shifting
- Waterstop tongue
- Oil resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole
- CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
- Handmade in Portugal