Primer Motorcycle Shoes
- The Alpinestars Primer is a protective motorcycle shoe which can be worn casually both on the motorcycle casually and for other leisure activities.
- The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
- Snug fit coupled with ample inner volume creates a shoe which offers exceptional all-round foot comfort.
- Flex grooves on foot front offer enhanced levels of flex while walking.
- TPU full length plate for protection and improved foot comfort.
- Outsole has an asymmetric stud configuration which provides excellent levels of grip and high abrasion resistance.
- Oil resistant dual rubber compound for optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
- The increased medial sole edge radius enables easy movement on the footrests.
- Fore foot and rear foot bumpers for added stability, protection and durability.
- Open Cell PU removable Ortholite technical insock for easy step in and enhanced comfort.
- Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn.
- Nubuck leather quarters on upper for feel, stability and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
- Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
- Asymmetric rubber layer on fore foot for additional durability in the gear shift area.
- Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on foot in the gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort.
- Open cell PU foam ankle protector for additional protection.