ALPINESTARS Andes V2 Drystar
Andes v2 Drystar® Touring Boots
- Highly specified touring Drystar® boot for long distance road, work in all weather conditions.
- Main upper material made in reinforced leather for better comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extensive front and rear accordion in microfiber for superior comfort, extension flexion and support.
- Medial side entry system with elastic mounted zipper and wide flap hook-and-loop closure for convenience and precise, secure fit.
- TPR shin plate insert and TPR ankle protector balanced protection and flexibility.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on both sides under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
- Internal shock resistant TPU shin guard mounted under the leather gives superior impact resistance.
- TPU shift pad protects the upper and the toe box from the shift abrasion.
- Full Drystar® internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and a high level of breathability.
- Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement give structured support and imapct resistance.
- Rear reflective insert for a better visibility.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outsole.
- Contoured insole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement.
- Removable anatomic advanced eva footbed.
- Size EUR 36-50 / Corresponding to US 3.5-14